Our memberships are designed so that our members may choose an option based on price and commitment. All memberships include:
- Access to strength and cardio equipment
- One hour consultation with a Certified Personal Trainer
- Access to group fitness classes including; Cycling, Suspension Training, Core Pilates, Ab-Domination, H.I.I.T., Senior Circuit, Beatz Antique, just to name a few check with reception to find our current class listing.
- Access to warm water therapy pool during designated hours
- Ages 8-12 MUST be under DIRECT supervision of a guardian/trainer.
Ages 13-15 must be accompanied by a guardian.
Age 16 and up permitted without a guardian.
NO person under the age of 18 permitted without written parent and/or guardian consent.
- 2 year Membership: $40/month
- 1 year Membership: $45/month
- Auto Renewing Month to Month Membership: $55/month
**All Memberships require an annual $25 Facility Enhancement Fee within first month’s payment.**
Student Month to Month Membership:
- Eastern Oregon University Students (EOU). Nine-month membership: $25.00/month*. Six-month membership: $30.00/month*. Three-month membership: $35.00/month*.
- Middle School, High School Students & College* Auto Renewing Month to Month Membership: $45/month
- Family Memberships: Pick a contract from above and $25 per additional family member (must live in same household). Our family plans cap at $100.00 per month. That means if you have a large family you will never pay more than $100.00 per month.
- Use the gym for a one time visit: $7.
- 10 Punch, Punch Card: $55
7 day pass
- Must be a resident of Union County to qualify for 7 days free
Ask about our military, and corporate discounts!
*Must present valid student ID.