Hiring Personal Trainer
Mountain Valley Fitness and Health is looking to hire a part time motivated personal trainer who enjoys working within a clean, and contemporary fitness facility, helping our members to achieve their fitness goals and experience the full joy of living.
Applicants wanting to apply need to be self-motivated, professional, and positive with an extremely high degree of personal integrity.
We have clients wanting personal training services at all hours of the day. Applicant needs to be able to give personal training lessons during early morning and afternoon hours. All of our current personal trainers are full, the applicant that steps into this position will already have several clients lined up for training. We also provide marketing tools to help build your personal training case load even more.
In addition to personal training, we also want the applicant to teach our Senior Circuit class several times a week. Senior Circuit is set guaranteed hours each week instructing a circuit-based class to our senior population.
The Certified Personal Trainer position will be responsible for creating fitness plans that match the goals of their clients, while demonstrating a high knowledge of body mechanics, fitness trends, and healthy lifestyle. Applicant must be self-motivated to aid in the building of their clientele base utilizing the marketing services offered by Mountain Valley Fitness and Health. This position will also instruct our Senior Circuit class several times a week and be responsible for developing various circuit routines for a senior citizen age population. During instruction of Senior Circuit applicant will watch for form of class attendees offering advice and help, correcting form and keeping attendees safe from hurting themselves or others during the exercise routines.
Applicant must be available to working Monday through Friday mornings, and afternoon times. Additional flexibility can occur if trainer and client want to work on weekends.
Education, Qualifications, & Certification
- Certificate from an accredited personal training program or a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from an accredited university.
- CPR/First Aide Certificate
- Ability to pass a background check.
Skills & Experience
- Punctual and dependable in arriving to work on time and completing paperwork or preparations.
- Compassion for helping people improve their health and wellness.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make connections with a variety of people and influence others in a positive manner.
- Passion for fitness and health including nutrition.
- Time management skills with the ability to plan own schedule.
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds.
$20.00 Per Hour
Applicants with prior personal training experience preferred but willing to train on-the-job.